Carpet Cleaning Service in Sheffield
We all understand that sinking feeling when you notice a stain on your precious and expensive carpet. Whether it is simply the result of wear and tear, many hours of being walked on or the result of a mishap, we are here to help.
Pennywise Cleaners have more than 35 years of experience in removing carpet stains from both domestic and commercial carpets and we think that there is hardly a stain which we haven’t seen during our many years in the business. Our experienced and fully trained staff are experts in their field and will treat your carpets with the utmost care, ensuring they retain their colour and are restored to (almost!) showroom condition.
Our dirt extraction method
We use a process called hot water extraction which allows even the deepest dirt and stains to be removed from the pile of your carpet. This powerful vacuum will leave your carpet almost dry, reducing the amount of time it takes before you can walk on it. The deep cleaning will also ensure a more enhanced result.
• We use a professional formulation of chemicals designed to extract the most dirt, while retaining the look and feel of your carpet.
• Our chemicals are non-toxic to ensure that your home is left safe for animals and children.
• We offer scotch guarding on request to prevent future stains, mould or smells.
• We use high quality deodorisers and bactericides to ensure your carpet is free of bacteria and smells great too. This is perfect for families with small children or animals.
• Our dirt extraction machines are high powered and will give your carpet a deep clean.
• We use drying fans to allow your carpet to dry quickly – getting you back into your home in no time.
• We can clean domestic and commercial premises with ease, taking advantage of our vast array of cleaning equipment from small hand-held tools to large industrial sized cleaners.
We also offer an upholstery cleaning service for your sofa, chairs and curtains. We use specially designed tools to get into the nooks and crannies, releasing the dirt from your furniture, making it look spotlessly clean and as good as the day you bought it. We use all the same techniques and non-toxic chemicals for this process as we do for our carpet cleaning.
No matter how often you vacuum or clean, it is impossible to keep your carpets and sofas looking spotless and they need to be regularly deep-cleaned to maintain their good looks. This will ensure they last a lifetime and always look their best. For a quote for your carpet or upholstery cleaning, give us a call today.